Sunday, November 25, 2007

Meeting Mike


Earlier this month I had the honor of meeting one Presidential Candidate, Governor Mike Huckabee while he was in town for a fundraiser. I was very impressed with a lot of things I saw in him that night, but what stuck out to me the most was his optimism and his generational vision...clearly things I value as well. I haven't made a full, conscious decision to support him personally, but I am now determined to pay more attention to and carefully consider this candidate who is suddenly surging forward in Iowa.

5 comments:

Cagle Clan said...

How is it exactly that you get more and more beautiful with time?

Potts Family 5 said...

Jenette - You do look beautiful in that picture! That picture with your car is a crack-up! Only you! Great to see you yesterday my dear friend!

Potts Family 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenette Marie Lynn said...

Jess, you are TOO good to me. Thank you :) And Holly, it was so good to see you too my friend. I love you.

Steve and Alie said...

Huckabee's got my vote! :) You look beautious, Jenette!