Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Job















Where do I begin??? As most of you know, I have found myself working in radio, with a job that I absolutely love. I work with amazing and talented people, I feel like I truly get to make a difference in the world, and there's always something new happening around the studios. Here are a few photos from earlier this month. In the same week I (finally!) met my neighbor, Auburn's very own Sir Mix-a-Lot (which led to my first on-air interview with Sytman and Boze) and I had the chance to meet our newest host on KTTH, Glenn Beck, who popped in the building to say hello.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Apparently, Sir-Mix-A-Lot likes small butts too! :)

Rachel Ann said...

Jeannette

It was so GOOD to see you at your company picnic...funny that I was working!!! You look great, and it sounds as if you are doing wonderful at your job...it helps when you love it!!

Blessings
Rachel

Jenette Marie Lynn said...

Rachel, that was so crazy seeing you at that event. Good to see you too! Keep up the great work at your job.

Jenette Marie Lynn said...

Lance, does this mean you have a blog??? :)