Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Success Is Under Construction


I was in BIG trouble when my sister came home from the East coast (she's working on a cruise ship over there), discovered I have a blog, and she wasn't on it... yet. On this particular day we stopped by our old middle school and each took a picture with the sign. Mine wasn't this cute, so I'll just post Tati's picture. Anyhow, I thought the sign was absolutely perfect. "Success is under construction." Sis, you may still be unsure of exactly where you want to go with your life, but I am so excited for what your future has in store. I believe it's going to be filled with success and so many great things! I love you.

4 comments:

Matt and Melody said...

Tati is a hottie.

Jenette Marie Lynn said...

"That was rad." - anonymous :)

Melody said...

Go kee gang, ee ka ga.

Potts Family 5 said...

Cute Tati. Welcome Home!!!